A Conversation for Silicon Valley

American Techies

Post 1

SMURF

San Jose sounds like the perfect town for American Techie nerds. Friends of mine who have been to conferences around the world reckon that Americans dodn't know how to let their hair down and party. They are too work oriented. Therefore they have no need for the pleasures enjoyed by lesser individuals.


American Techies

Post 2

C

Hi Jonny! Congrats on authoring an article.

I think I would much rather go up north to wine country (which I've done a few times and had much fun). Looks like my decision recently to say no thanks to venture that involved too much time in Silicon Valley was a good one.


American Techies

Post 3

Jonny

Thanks C!

I suppose I should have mentioned in the page about how (relatively) close San Jose is to Sonoma and Napa (although when we were in Sonoma we were told that Napa was for car parts and not wine).


American Techies

Post 4

Davion Q/93

That just shows the human race is incompatible with
itself. TRUST NONE THAT YOU MEET! HAHAHA!!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more