A Conversation for The 'Fairy' Tree, Beechworth Primary School, Victoria, Australia

Beautifully written

Post 1

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

I love the way this is composed. It's something I didn't need to know about, something almost completely irrelevant to me, but still I'm glad I read it. Because it's beautifully written, and because it's a classic study of the universal in the particular.

Thanks.

TRiG.smiley - surfer


Beautifully written

Post 2

U168592

Thank you for taking the time to read, and appreciate. smiley - smiley


Beautifully written

Post 3

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

I see from your nametag that you're UnderGuiding now. I must spend more time there. The very few times I have gone there I've never failed to discover a gem.

As for taking the time to read this, that, I assure you, was pure pleasure.

TRiG.smiley - ok


Beautifully written

Post 4

U168592

Oh, I've UnderGuided for quite some time, but feel that it's more for me than the Edited Guide now. I always felt that being able to write creatively and do well at that is something more to aspire to than stylistic informative writing (journalism??). To be able to produce a work of imagination so someone else can 'see' and 'feel' what you are, now that's writing smiley - winkeye And I tried to put a little of that into my EG writing, but sometimes it got ironed out...

So now, I find Calliope by my side once again, as she was a while ago.

Thanks for the encouraging words smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The 'Fairy' Tree, Beechworth Primary School, Victoria, Australia

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more