GuideML - BRUNEL Tag

3 Conversations

The <BRUNEL> tag allows you to change the colour scheme on your Personal Space, but only when it's viewed in h2g2's Brunel skin.

This tag does not form part of Approved GuideML.

Syntax and Usage

<BRUNEL>

<LITE>#rrggbb</LITE>

<NORM>#rrggbb</NORM>

<DARK>#rrggbb</DARK>

<WORD>red|green|blue</WORD>

</BRUNEL>

The <BRUNEL> block should be placed after the <GUIDE> tag but before the <BODY> tag.

  • The NORM colour is the colour used predominantly - it's the main colour of the top navigation area, and the side navigation area.

  • The LITE colour is used mainly for borders around the NORM area.

  • The DARK colour is used in the disclaimer area, and possibly also for bordering.

  • The WORD parameter can only be one of green, blue or red, since it is used to build names of images. Any other values will result in broken navigation images on your page. You'll have to choose the option which looks the best with your colour scheme - assuming you want it to look good!

Known Issues

None.

Further Information


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A957602

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more