A Conversation for Great Horror Movies

Signs

Post 1

Mina

So totally not horrifying, that I wonder what it's doing in an entry about Great Horror Films. Unsettling, with a couple of spooky/shocking bits does not make horror.

It seems to be more about prophecy than horror.


Signs

Post 2

[...]

It was psychological thriller wasn't it?

But am I the only person that hated the film's ending?

Not the aliens just leaving but the fact that a good film was spoiled by the whole thing being one giant Christian propaganda piece where aliens attack the earth JUST so Mel Gibson can get his faith back.. WHAT?!

I mean the whole film could have been done without the Christian thing and still worked...


Signs

Post 3

[...]

Oh and the alien standing in the laving room spoilt it a bit when the limb and different camera techniques worked so well: The foot in the crop circle (which my mate is SURE is the end of an alien conga line) and reflections in the TV...


But if you thought that an alien was in the larder, would YOU use a KNIFE as a mirror UNDER THE DOOR?!

Okay I'm done...


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more