A Conversation for Fibromyalgia

Thanks

Post 1

Hyzenflay

Although you didn't bring up anything I didn't know, you wrote them in a very clear and concise manner, and I would certainly be happy to point anyone new to the disease here for more info. My partner has had Fibro for several years now, I understand it is impossible for a doctor to know everything, they have to have knowledge of so many subjects, the best ones however are willing to learn, not be stuck in their ways and unwilling to research things when the need arises. With Fibro I think that the patients have to do a fair amount of research in order to make any headway, this can be the case with lots of lesser known diseases, A good doctor isn't neccesarily someone who knows everything, it is more about being willing to look into things.
I'm Rambling now, so I'll stop, Just wanted to say thanks for a well written and researched article.


Thanks

Post 2

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

Glad you like it!

smiley - biggrin


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more