Post Quiz: Musical Movies

0 Conversations

Everybody sing along.

Post Quiz: Musical Movies

Love 'em or hate 'em, the music gets in your head. Name the musical movie in which each of the following happens.

  1. John Travolta and Oliva Newton-John declare that 'you're the one that I want', with much 'ooh, ooh, ooh'-ing.
  2. Audrey (Levi Stubbs) demands to be fed.
  3. Peter O'Toole displays a woeful countenance.
  4. Tim Curry claims to be a sweet transvestite from Transylvania.
  5. Victor Garber hangs on a fence and sings, 'Oh God, I'm dying.' The rest of the cast replies, 'Oh, God, you're dying.'
  6. Julie Andrews and others who should have known better convince the world that 'Edelweiss' is the Austrian national anthem.
  7. Julie Andrews puts a cockroach into a French salad, with predictable results.
  8. Rex Harrison proves he can't sing, and berates Audrey Hepburn, who doesn't bother trying.
  9. Somebody hands Johnny Depp a straight razor. We're not sure why.
  10. Ron Moody insists that picking pockets is a necessary occupation, while a child plaintively insists that space/time should be for sale.

Can't quite name that tune? Click the picture for answers.

A 1950s Rocker outside a Drive-in Cinema
Post Quiz and Oddities Archive

Dmitri Gheorgheni

19.02.18 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87904731

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more