Create September 2017 Challenge: Ringing the Changes

1 Conversation

Create September 2017 Challenge: Ringing the Changes

Create Challenge September 2017

The world around us is changing all the time, whether it's autumn fruit ripening, or a new housing estate being built down the road. The modern world seems to be changing faster than ever, with constant technological advances. Of course, we change too.

So tell us about the changes in your life:

  • Do you embrace new ideas and new technology, or would you like to retreat to a cabin in the woods?
  • What changes have you made recently?
  • Have you learned another language or taken up a new sport?
  • Have you changed your career in the middle?
  • Are there changes you would like to make?
  • Are you planning to move to another town or even another country? Even if you're not planning, you can always dream.

You'd rather show than tell? Send us artworks and photographs. Write a poem or song. We're flexible. We just want to know.

Tell us about change. Want to write a Guide Entry? (The Guide Editors ask hopefully.) Talk about things that changed in the world, or that are changing, or that may change soon. How do new ideas, discoveries, inventions, change life as we know it>? There are many topics to choose from.

Create


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A87894003

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more