Peer Review Goes Meta

0 Conversations

This is what you miss when you don't read Peer Review.

Peer Review Goes Meta

Monty Python artwork by Terry Gilliam of a man in an armchair with eyes popping out of his head.

Ed. Note: We bring this Peer Review exchange to our readers without further comment, as a public service.

Subject: A861220 – How to Pronounce Turkish – PR Version

Post: 19

Posted 4 Weeks Ago by Bluebottle
Re-read, and still can't think of any useful contributions...
Subject: A861220 – How to Pronounce Turkish – PR Version

Post: 20

Posted 4 Weeks Ago by Gnomon
You don't need to keep reading, BB, as it hasn't changed. [Smiley]
Subject: A861220 – How to Pronounce Turkish – PR Version

Post: 21

Posted 29 Minutes Ago by Bluebottle
What if I've changed, even though the entry has stayed exactly the same? Doesn't that mean I should keep re-reading?

I've now gained another 4 weeks' worth of life experience that I can bring to bear on this entry. None of which is particularly useful, true, as it hasn't involved the Turkish language at all, but it may mean I've a fractionally different perspective to the last time I read this.

Want more PR philosophy? Read The Duality of Human Nature According to 'Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde', a Flea Market rescue by SashaQ.

Remember to write your own Guide Entries and put them into Peer Review. That way, you can benefit from the snark…er, wisdom of Bluebottle, Gnomon, Your Editor, and all the other 'armchair philosophers'.

General Features Archive

Dmitri Gheorgheni

Bluebottle

Gnomon

11.07.16 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A87874672

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more