The h2g2 Post 19.03.12

1 Conversation

A crest bearing the legend The H2G2 PostA crest bearing the legend The H2G2 Post


Posted: 19th March 2012

Marching On

Groucho Marx.March is a jocular sort of month, you know.

Birds tweet louder. Hares jump around to impress lady hares. Squirrels act more squirrelly. Nature has had it with winter and is ready to proclaim spring, even before the calendar people get around to it.

Apparently, h2g2ers feel the same way. At least, our contributors do. Practically all they sent in this week was nuttiness. Oh, there are a few lucid gems in there, but you'll need a miner's lamp to find them. We leave you to it.

The quizzes will make your head hurt. The cartoons will make you chuckle. The puns will probably make you groan. We've left no blind alley of wit unexplored. Yes, there are flatulence jokes. There's even a toilet poem. So sue us.

The moral of this story is: if you want the tone around here to improve, send me something sensible.

In the meantime, relax and enjoy the ride. Don't feed the clowns, they bite.


Dmitri Gheorgheni

MARCH FORTH (BOLDLY GO)

 

MARCH TO A DIFFERENT DRUMMER


 
A necktie dying on stage to great acclaim.Wowbagger stuck in a pothole

MARCH MADNESS


 

 

 

 

 

 
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page



Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A87735126

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more