The Acrostic Poetry Challenge - Advert

2 Conversations

The Acrostic Poem banner

The Acrostic Poem has been a long-standing challenge, mainly between B'Elana and PedanticBarSteward. However, we've decided to open up the idea to anyone who would like to take part, as a regular poetry challenge.

The word chosen each time is the Telegram Game's current word, so if you join in or subscribe to the telegram game you'll know as soon as it's announced. When you've completed your poem, submit it by posting to a new thread below, and we'll put the best of them together in the next issue.

Have fun!

Advert

Dmitri Gheorgheni
Aren't you glad you use h2g2?
Don't you wish everybody did?
Vorsprung durch Technik1.
Entertainment of Champions.
Reassuringly inexpensive.
The closer h2g2 gets, the better you look!
smiley - birosmiley - birosmiley - biro

Acrostic Poems Archive

Dmitri Gheorgheni

11.04.11 Front Page

Back Issue Page

1Yeah, yeah, that means 'progress through technology'. It's German, or as lil says, 'Oodle Doodle Flip'.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A83415459

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more