45 Words

1 Conversation


Today is my birthday, but something far more important is happening that prevents me from writing 45 words about myself. It is the final edition of the Post for which the first editor of H2G2 Earth edition will be at his large desk, in his large office in London. He soon sets off on an intergalatic cruise to deepest, darkest Africa and he has become the subject of this week's 45 words.

Mark Moxon Born 1 August 1970



Educated at Repton and Lincoln College, Oxford1

Was a programmer for the Ministry of Defence before becoming a writer.
RISC User, Acorn User then freelance.

Spent 33 months travelling, to return as webmaster.

First carbon based ape descendant to edit h2g2

A traveller and dreamer.


If you think you can sum up your experience of Mr Moxon please do so below in 45 words, no more, no less. Why should you have more scope than me.

Demon Drawer

The Demon Drawer Archive


19.09.02 Front Page

Back Issue Page

1Oh yes he was smart, although his degree is only a 2nd class, second division, but an Oxford one.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A831070

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more