360 - Changing the World by Degrees

0 Conversations


Latest news from 360 -
Changing the World by Degrees
.

The Johannesburg Earth Summit is over - so now what?

Now, 360 Changing the World by Degrees comes into its own. For the next ten years this site will chronicle what people are doing to make the ideals and resolutions of the Earth Summit come true.

Well, somebody's got to! What did you think of the last week's events? Complete wash-out or hope for the future? Tell us here where we've got an outline of the Summit's resolutions and some suggestions of our own.

You can see Richard Creasey's new welcome message on www.bbc.co.uk/dna/360/welcome - and the 360 Discussion Chamber is where you can raise any topic at all.

It's the week of September 11th (just in case you hadn't noticed!)Ross Heaven's video on why committing Random Acts of Kindness is a great idea to help us all move on.

360 is also dedicated to people who want to help the world while having great adventures. Our latest mission/project is a plan to circumnavigate the world by gyrocopter you can find it here. Oh - and have you seen the video of Save the Rhino fund doing the 'Marathon de Sables'? It's amazing what folks will do to raise awareness. That one really hurt!

Holistic Health is on about Rites of Passage at the moment and finally, if you want to find out about Astrology then 360 is the place to go.


MaggyW


Changing The World By Degrees Archive

12.09.02 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A825473

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more