A Conversation for Stansted Airport, Essex, UK

Baskets!

Post 1

Greta_9, Keeper of the 4/4 Beat and Deep Sexy Basslines, in a strange condition

Very enjoyable. Personally I don't mind Stansted Airport - beats Heathrow, at least because it's smaller and it doesn't take you ages to go from point A to point B - and RyanAir has made it relatively cheap to go visit my mates in London from the small Italian town where I live.

Anyways, the last time I was at Stansted, my friend noticed that, unlike the rest of the area, there were wastepaper baskets in the lounge. We found it quite strange, as we thought that security regulations made it safer not to have bins around in case somebody decided to drop a bomb in one of them. "I mean," was my friend's comment "they might as well place a 'Your Bombs Here' sign on them, while they're at it."

Anyway, from the infamous lounge windows we had a view on RyanAir aircrafts, and we spotted one of them that had little hearts all over it and a nice rosy Cupid. Awwwww... and it wasn't even Valentine's Day!


Baskets!

Post 2

2 of 3

I hate when they use bombs as an excuse to have a filthy area!

Could be a special design bin which concentrates the blast in a vertical direction . . .

2of3


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Stansted Airport, Essex, UK

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more