A Birthday Message from the Doctor

0 Conversations

Rotating images of Patrick Troughton, Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker.

"Right... Hello Post!

It's the Doctor here, happy birthday!

I managed to land in the right century this time... I'm a bit wary of sending my own post into the wrong time stream. It never turns out very pretty. Particularly when they start sending replies, angry replies... Anyway, birthdays!
I'm not sure Time Lords have birthdays... I mean, I don't think we used to celebrate them. Not when you see time like we do anyway, organising birthdays and anniversaries just becomes a headache then. Not to mention how regeneration messes them up even further.

But enough of that – I hope you're all having a lovely time. Great work by the way, you're all so amazing. Humans; creating and compiling and writing and drawing, I could hug you all! Keep it up, I know you will. H2G2 is cool. I'd better go, kettle's just boiled. All the best for the future!"

General Features Archive

Auburn Time Lord

06.12.10 Front Page

Back Issue Page

The Post birthday banner as designed by Tavaron

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A77781694

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more