A Conversation for Modes of Public Transport in Manila, Philippines

Air-Con

Post 1

neri_aracro

Why in the Tamaraws, do they hike the air-con so high, like a freezer?
I'm going to the Philippines in July and I wanted an answer before I go.


Air-Con

Post 2

Researcher 203770

by now you are probably enjoying Filipino style hospitality. The A/C is full powered to prevent body odor from developing. BTW, the public transport in Manila includes buses and Light transit rail. But I can understand why buses were not mentioned. The ride could be harmful to health since the drivers think they are driving a formula 1 in a race course.


Air-Con

Post 3

neri_aracro

I had a really good time in the Philippines meeting up with all my relatives. The air-con did make me feel a little ill but it did save me from the heat which made me faint a little. The highest temperature we encountered was 37 degrees centigrade (internal body temperature).


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more