A Conversation for Boyzone - the Boy Band

Ah, street cred flies out the window...

Post 1

Saturnine

No, I am not afraid to admit that 10 years ago, I DID have Boyzone posters on my wall.
Great article, shame about the subject. Maybe if I wasnt a great flaming Alternative Music fan, I wouldnt have got bored halfway through.

I have seen that "The Late Late Show" performance though.

What was Shane thinking? That crotch-grab was not PLEASANT!
*lol*


Ah, street cred flies out the window...

Post 2

Smij - Formerly Jimster

That Late, late Show was... I blush for them just thinking of it. Little Stephen's performance just cried "Desperate for fame". smiley - smiley

Since I wrote this, I've learned that Mikey has been suffering from nervous exhaustion, which was why he cancelled a lot of his german promotional appearances. Let's hope he gets well soon, eh?

Jims


Ah, street cred flies out the window...

Post 3

Saturnine

Oh golly gosh, lets!

Second thoughts, once a pop star actually does some WORK for a change, instead of cheating people out of their money...maybe then I'll care...its a sad sad world, is the pop business...I'd hate to be the one writing the songs...


Ah, street cred flies out the window...

Post 4

random fat bird

Songs? Is that what Boyzone were warbling? Well I never!

*wanders away chuckling to herself*

Sorry... I just hate boybands and the rest of that pop'sick'le ilksmiley - smiley

Never mind, some people must be happy, as long as I don't have to listen to it *plugs earphones into minidisc player and wanders away humming along to the last garbage album*


Ah, street cred flies out the window...

Post 5

Saturnine

You following me? smiley - smiley

I was just reminiscing. 10 years ago, I was an innocent little 8 year old. I DIDNT KNW WHAT I WAS DOING. I only like Kylie now. But only for the Nick Cave song...and the vaguely creepy "Confide in Me"...

I shall not be rude about other peoples music obsessions...er, OPINIONS...except for that I think its a pile o'CACK!

Point made.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more