A Conversation for Weird Animals

Humans

Post 1

Woodpigeon

>>>What makes them so unique?
smiley - peacedoveBipedal, practically no hair, wear other animal's skin or hair (sometimes wear plastic), drive around in metallic bubbles, make a strange "ha ha" sound when they fall over or hit each other accidentally, eat trifle.

>>>Are they predators or prey?
smiley - peacedoveWill eat anything that moves, and if it doesn't move they will try to eat it anyway. Some will even eat parsnips.

>>>Where do they live?
smiley - peacedovePractically anywhere on land, but with a preference for coastal or riverside locations. Particularly like places with cable TV and a ready supply of alcohol. Will live readily in vast communes, known as "cities".

>>>Are they social animals or do they prefer solitude?
smiley - peacedoveIntriguing mix of both. They all would like to go to a deserted island in the pacific ocean, but their insatiable sex drive obliges them to stay close to their vast communes.

>>>Where can we see them?
smiley - peacedoveOoh, difficult one that. In the day they stay in their protective metallic bubbles. They do have nocturnal habits though, and can often be seen late at night knocking each other over and making "ha ha" sounds.

>>>Do any of them live in zoos or wildlife reservations?
smiley - peacedove No, but come to think of it, that would be a good idea.

>>>Where in the world can they be found in their natural habitat?
smiley - peacedoveIn horizontal appliances known as "beds".

>>>Are they endangered? What can we do to save them?
smiley - peacedoveThey have a great habit of endangering themselves, usually when things are going quite well. Best to leave them alone.


Humans

Post 2

Fadookie the Froody- Veggie Poetry@A2248733

I quite agree, Humans must be the strangest animal on this entire planet! smiley - winkeye

-FTFsmiley - donut


Humans

Post 3

Tilly - back in mauve

smiley - oksmiley - biggrin


Humans

Post 4

angelof 2nd moon

I really donĀ“t consider humans as animals, but I really think that lying,false and careless people are hard to deal with!

But the ones that damaged my home -planet were not human.
smiley - hug


Humans

Post 5

grimmeeper

Humans really are the weirdest of animals, they have absolutely no natural defences whatsoever - they are entirely reliant on tools for protection, travel, food, entertainment.

Pretty much everything really.

Thank goodness for large brains and opposable thumbs.


Humans

Post 6

Julius a.k.a. Jay (194065: 14 * (9-6) + (5*0) = 42)

Yeah, no kidding on that opposable thumb thing. Why, just the other day my right index finger tried to stick itself in my right eye, and if my thumb hadn't been there to oppose it, I would have been in so much pain I might have forgotten to say "ha ha."

-- Jay


Humans

Post 7

Frothblower (formerly Kazak, trying out a new name for size)

Yeah, humans are soooo strange. And we must look pretty weird to other creatures as well. What with no natural skin covering - just naked hide with some tufts of hair, usually a biggish tuft on top of the large lump at the top of the body. Then there's the knobbly, lumpy body itself with flabby bits and stumpy appendages, and decorated with odd things it stores in its den.


Humans

Post 8

angelof 2nd moon

I agree!
let them sleep!


Key: Complain about this post