A Conversation for Gregg Alexander - the Musician

gregg alexander

Post 1

Researcher 204636

I'm 62-years-old and have been and been around music since the 40's. This guy writes music that can be listened to by all ages. I know this might insult the younger folks, but his songs can be enjoyed by anyone who likes R&R, from the Little Richard to whatever is on the charts today. Most of the chart stuff today sucks compared to what Mr. Alexamder has done. Check out Ronan album. Gregg did a lot of work on that one and most songs can be enjoyed by most ages. If you are a headbanger, go elswhere!


gregg alexander

Post 2

Mu Beta

Hear hear. This is the great thing about the h2g2 community.

By the way, I would really recommend, if you're going to spend any more time around here, that you write something on your personal space. It will get you inducted into more conversation than you possibly imagine.

B


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more