A Conversation for 'Knightmare' - the Kids' TV Show

Our prayers have been answered!!!!!

Post 1

It's not just rose-tinted nostalgia, Knightmare was great!!!

I'm sure that you'll all be excited to learn, especially those of you like myself who signed the Bring Back Knightmare petition, that a NEW series based on the Knightmare senario is currently being developed by Televirtual (formerly Broadsword, the company Tim Child formed in the 80s to create Knightmare). Using the latest technology, the player will be placed in a computer generated 3D world filled with traps, tricks and treasures. There will be no need for advisers as the dungeoneer will not be blind anymore, and each game will be broken up into 2 15 minute slots.

Check out http://www.televirtual.com/news2.htm for more info.


Our prayers have been answered!!!!!

Post 2

26199

Very cool smiley - smiley... looks like it might be a while 'til we see it smiley - sadface... or maybe not smiley - smiley...

Nothing to do but wait and see...


Our prayers have been answered!!!!!

Post 3

[...]


RE-RUNS ARE BEING SHOWN ON 'CHALLENGE?' TV...

I SHOULD KNOW, I JUST FINISHED WATCHING IT...

IN FACT IT WAS ON WITH The...


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more