A Conversation for The Ultimate Cocktail List

Crantini

Post 1

Clio, Dentonite, Libtech, Procrastinator and HNM

Although I'm sure this has another name somewhere, my friends and I just call 'em Crantini's and find them the perfect summer-night-on-the-patio drink.

We make em by the pitcher but they can be made any size you like.

2 parts Vodka (I like Smirnoff but any will do)
1 part Cointreau or other orange flavoured liquer (the one we used was purchased on a trip to Mexico and is actually called Controy)
Fill rest of pitcher with Cranberry juice (preferably quite tart)
Add lime juice for extra bit of zing
put pitcher in freezer, about half an hour will do if the juice was already chilled (you can add ice instead but it waters the drink down too much)

This drink can be made as strong or weak as you like as long as you keep the ratio of alcohol consistent.

Share and enjoy!

Also, I'm looking for the recipe to a drink called Monkey's Lunch, all I know about it is it's banana flavoured.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more