A Conversation for Cellulitis - a Personal Account

No Subject

Post 1

Wal

An interesting use of italics throughout...


Italics..

Post 2

Ku'Reshtin (Bring the beat back!)

Italics are used to show that it is a quote, and since the entire article is a personal account by one person, it is, in effect, one big quote, which would explain the italics.


Italics..

Post 3

Wal

I got that message from the part of the title which reads "a Personal Account"...

Don't worry about it, it is still very interesting just harder to read.


Error!

Post 4

coelacanth

3rd paragraph under "Hospital Care"
"having it pumped into your veins start to effect the linings of the veins" should be "affect"

To put it simply, "effect" is a noun, "affect" is a verb. so, you could change it to:
"start to have an effect on" or
"start to affect"
smiley - ok

Having said that... what a dreadful tale! Is it something that you'll always be prone to? Can it just flare up again?
smiley - bluefish


Error!

Post 5

The Ghost of Polidari

I'm trying to get the reputation of being the slowest person to answer questions in the world...

Apparently it's not something that's likely to re-occur just because I've had it before. Once it's gone - it's gone - though unfortunately it doesn't leave you immune or anything so I could catch it again (though I certainly hope I don't!).


Error!

Post 6

Ku'Reshtin (Bring the beat back!)

I second that. Once is once too many in this case.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more