Easter Graphics Competition

1 Conversation

The Post really wants to decorate its pages for Easter but cannot find many suitable graphics already hosted on h2g2.

So, we are going to ask you, our faithful readers, to try your arm (or paint programs) and design something suitable on this theme. There are three categories; Easter Bonnet, Easter Bunny and Easter Egg and we would like you to come up with an innovative and colourful design which will look good in both classic goo and alabaster. The background for classic goo should be created using the hex values R00 G00 B66. Keep them to a sensible size - my mail box will refuse anything with a ridiculous amount of MB's and they may be reduced if they are too big to fit onto a page.

Send your entries to shazz in jpeg or gif format marking the subject line as 'Easter Graphic Competition'. Entries should arrive no later then 27.03.02 at 1pm GMT if they are to stand a chance of being judged - the winning entries in each category will be blobbed and available for use throughout h2g2.

Easter Bonnet

First design your hat and then decorate it with anything appropriate to the Easter theme. It can be as simple as a few chicks and bunnies or as complex as a Shilling creation.

Easter Bunny

Ahhhhhh... cute and fluffy the Easter Bunny brings cheer to all good girls and boys on Easter Day. What does it really look like though? If the bunny doesn't grab your fancy, then you may try Easter chicks instead... with or without shells.

Easter Egg

This is where you can go absolutely mad with colour and special effects! Think of the fabulous eggs created by Fabergé for the Russian Court and multiply by ten. Add plenty of jewel effects and make your graphic sparkle.


14.03.02 Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A709544

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

References

h2g2 Entries

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more