A Conversation for Jack the Ripper - Anonymous Murderer

jack the rippers

Post 1

Researcher 177704

it has occured to me that there may have been more than one ripper. A gang of rippers would have found it easier to commit the crimes, as alibis could have been easily made. Some kind of religious cult could easily have carried out the killings, especially as many of the victims were heathen prostitutes. The mutilation of the bodies could also have been some kind of ritual. Unlikely, but possible.

smiley - rocket


jack the rippers

Post 2

Vonce

I recall reading somewhere that Jack was left-handed, and at that time, 2% of the population was left-handed. So a gang of Rippers would have had to have been very carefully chosen.


jack the rippers

Post 3

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - laugh


jack the rippers

Post 4

Giford

Not such a stupid suggestion - there were 7/8 murders of prostitutes that year, 5 usually ascribed to 'Jack' but only 3 definitely by the same person. That said, serial killers work alone - usually (Fred and Rose West? The Moors Murderers?)

Gif smiley - geek


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more