A Conversation for Cellulitis

wow speedy

Post 1

FABT - new venture A815654 Angel spoiler page

this got through mighty quick!

surely we're not running out of entries?!?!??!?


FABT


wow speedy

Post 2

The Ghost of Polidari

I prefer to think that it was just sooooo good it had to go in almost straight away.... smiley - biggrin


wow speedy

Post 3

Metal Chicken

Makes me think of my childhood. My mum - an ex-nurse - always used to tell us "don't scratch your spots, you'll get cellulitis". Now I know what it is! Thank you smiley - winkeye


wow speedy

Post 4

Pea

My Dad had this last year as a result of untreated psoriasis cracking and becoming infected.

It's not a nice thing to get - particularly as the infection then caused him to get full body ezcema.... the poor thing was in hospital for TWO WEEKS being covered in different types of cream by nurses and bandaged up like the invisible man.....

Kind of like The Singing Detective, if anyone remembers that?!

Shouldn't smile, but he caused it himself through neglect....

smiley - sadface


wow speedy

Post 5

The Ghost of Polidari

I managed to get it through dancing barefoot at a Christmas Party!

How's that for unfortunate!

I've put a description of my troubles with it in here (though I still need to edit it a bit) : A683732 Suffering With Cellulitis


Cellulitis

Post 6

Tarast

I was told when I was in 7th grade (about 13) that I had cellulitis on my face. The first time it shows up was a large bump on my forehead that was shiny, which i imagine had to do with my skin stretching. It never discolored, but was relatively hard. It would last a few days, and then slowly start to go away. It was pretty traumatic at that age to have a deformity, no matter how short it lasted.
As far as i knew, i did not have any form of broken skin, besides a few small bits of acne, which must have caused the infection. They put me on an anti-inflamatory to take care of the swelling, which i took for a few years. Every once in awhile it would show up somewhere on my face, even on my eyelid a few times.

In time the swelling did not show up, and since about 15, i have yet to have any of it again.

tarast


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Cellulitis

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more