The Mixing Room

3 Conversations

DJ mixing on the turntable.



You step bravely up to a door with a sign on it that reads The Mixing Room. As you enter you note many tables strewn with CD's and audio equipment. In one of the four corners of the room you notice two computers(both macintosh G4's) used to compile and add effects to your future compilations. On the computers is also Photoshop and other various other graphics editing programs that are to edit your CD covers and labels. In another corner there is another table but this one has an LP player and a tape deck connected to a computer by means of wires. This station is used to convert old material to digital format that can be used on your compilations.


You begin to look around and notice that the walls are almost plastered with posters of many genres of music. The artists include: Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, Bob Marley, Ani Difranco, The Beatles, King Crimson, Pink Floyd and Van Morrison. As you were admiring the wide array of posters, Galen noticed you from his small table in yet another corner. He walks toward you and begins to speak.

'Welcome to the Mixing Room. I see that you have looked around a bit, oh yes and feel free to suggest any more posters. If you just say something i will get one and put it up. Right now i do not have a formal introduction for you, but feel free to use anything and browse, most of all, have some fun!'

My compilations

Camille's Birthday Compilation*

Christmas Compilation #1*

Christmas Compilation #2*

New Years Compilation (in progress)
With Strider:

"Not Done Yet" Compilation*

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A681149

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more