A Conversation for Modern Satanic Cults

What Do Satanists Think

Post 1

RainbowMovement

I would like to know if there are any Satanists out there who would be interested in a serious and sensible discusion on Satanism.

For Example:

1: Who or What Do you think Satan is or isn't?

2: What is good and what is evil?

3: Can good exist without evil and evil exist without good?

You tell me what you think and I will share my thoughts on the subject because I see good and evil as two brothers in-love with each other. For example: Jesus loves Satan and Satan loves Jesus and I can prove it.

Love Tony.smiley - magic


What Do Satanists Think

Post 2

Foxdragon - Resident Pyromancer

OK, I'm not a Satanist, so sue me. I see it this way...no matter how perfect the system may be, there will always be a glitch. As humans we are both light and dark, without chaos in our lives, everyone would look like the next, it is chaos that makes us different. So you see, if we remove chaos from the equation, what we are left with is an incomplete world, it is chaos that shapes the very world we live in.

What I'm trying to say is this, Shadow can not exist without Light.


What Do Satanists Think

Post 3

RainbowMovement

I agree.

We also need to see the darkness as an ally rather than fear it because without the darkness we would not see the light in us and arround us. You will like my book when it is published.smiley - magic

Love, Tony.


What Do Satanists Think

Post 4

Foxdragon - Resident Pyromancer

That's true...but the earth also is borne of chaos, as is everything else, it's something we have little power against.

You've got me really thinking now...these wars that are going on, it's just nature really. Everything things is in a war to survive, even us, yet we must learn to evolve to these situations.


What Do Satanists Think

Post 5

RainbowMovement

We also need to evolve to control the chaos within us and around us for that is the power that God has invested in each one of us. We are part of God's creation to create order out of chaos and to bring peace and stability so that the universe can live in harmony. It does not happen over night, but it can only happen if we walk hand in hand with God.

Every blessing,smiley - rainbow

Love, Tony.


What Do Satanists Think

Post 6

Foxdragon - Resident Pyromancer

Yes, maybe so...if you've seen Jurassic Park, then you'll know about Chaos Theory.

Chaos is one power that cannot be controlled, (sigh) it's like King Canute, it's pointless in trying command nature. It's beyond our power...if we did actually learn to control chaos (which is literally impossible) then we would be able to control the weather, the tides, even deciding on where the sun is in the sky.

We're human, and fighting is part of who we are, it's the fight or flight basis.


What Do Satanists Think

Post 7

RainbowMovement

Then take the flight, because nothing is impossible for God, and God believes in you.

Love, Tony.smiley - rainbow


What Do Satanists Think

Post 8

Foxdragon - Resident Pyromancer

I've taken that option one too many times before, and there is no way that I am going to back down...


What Do Satanists Think

Post 9

RainbowMovement

It depends what you mean by fighting and what you mean by flight. Maybe we are thinking the same but have different perceptions to what we mean.

We have to fight against those who would do us harm, but why can we not fight with cupids arrows. Taking flight to me is to take God's hand and run with Him, and trust Him to help us make that difference.

Love, Tony.smiley - rainbow


What Do Satanists Think

Post 10

Foxdragon - Resident Pyromancer

Yeah...but what mean by fight or flight, is based on actual animal behaviour; they either choose to stand their ground, or to take flight, and run from the hunter.

And with all these advances in warfare tech', how soon is it before we see the first space battle? Judging by how fast we're progressing, I'd say in the next hundred years or so.


What Do Satanists Think

Post 11

Martin Harper

> "If you've seen Jurassic Park, then you'll know about Chaos Theory"

Know about, yes. Understand, no.

The "Chaos" of Chaos Theory is not the same as the "Chaos" that appears in various creation myths.


What Do Satanists Think

Post 12

Foxdragon - Resident Pyromancer

OK...have you ever people-watched before?


What Do Satanists Think

Post 13

Spooky30

I'm not a satanist but i am a beliver, and i believe there is good and evil in all of us and it is in our nature to believe that we are not alone or that some higher being is out there watching over us from the clouds above protecting us from the evil below
i for one have seen and felt evil and yet i have also seen and felt random acts of kindness and love

i have met Nicky Cruz who wrote the cross and the switchblade and felt God though him hugging my soul

I also met people who personified evil and frightened me

and people who are drones willing followers reading books on wicca and casting spells willing to give you their bodies hooked on drugs dressing in black with the black eyeliner always with the scars on the arm but very rarely on the wrists always talking about suiside but could never go though with it

i have been exorcised in a church by a group of fanatical christians who had been to one sermon too many

i was "loved" by a hypocritical christian whore called lisa who slept with everybody and anybody

i think the edges are becoming blurred they are becoming the same thing

religon what ever form it is in is being twisted to suit the aims of the individual to give them power over people

when really all you should have is your belief's and know the difference between good and evil, right and wrong, God and the Devil, life and death, black and white, shadows and light...........


What Do Satanists Think

Post 14

Spooky30

Check out this report about a Royal Navy sailor who is a practising satanist who is allowed to practise his religion on a royal navy ship

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3948329.stm


What Do Satanists Think

Post 15

RainbowMovement

smiley - rainbow

Thanks to everyone for sharing your thoughts.

Apparently followers of the Church of Satan live by the Nine Satanic Statements, which include "Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence", "Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek" and "Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification".

I think it is important to find a balance between indulgence and abstinence, for we cannot be true to ourselves, or others, or God, if we do not sometimes enjoy the pleasures in life. There is a time to spoil yourself and a time to abstain in order to think of others.

We should not get upset over Satanists practicing their faith, and Christians themselves can sometime be extreme and dangerous. We need to find a balance of understanding so that we can all live in peace and harmony without feeling threatened by other people's beliefs.

In the end, God will win, and the Fire of God's Love will be in every heart, and Jesus and Satan will stand hand in hand as Friends, and so their followers will have to get used to the idea, because God can do anything and God's Love is Victorious.

Every Blessing,

Love, Tony.

smiley - rainbow


What Do Satanists Think

Post 16

Bobaah - MxLxHxC

God Is Dead.


Removed

Post 17

mayraabarca

This post has been removed.


Removed

Post 18

Johann Helgason

This post has been removed.


What Do Satanists Think

Post 19

Catrin

um...hi smiley - smiley im a LaVeyan satanist, and before anyone says anything im a completly normal person like everyone else, i just happen to have separate views. Just beacuse im a satanist doesnt mean i want to kill people or rape them or anything.
in answer to your questions:

(this applys to LaVeyan satanists only)

"Satan is not a conscious entity to be worshipped, rather a reservoir of power inside each human to be tapped at will" (quote from the Satanic bible)

Good and evil are really up to the individual, however we do believe that if someone wrongs you, then you shouldn`t "turn the other cheek", but tell them to stop. "If they do not stop, destroy them" (quote from the 11 Satanic rules of the earth)

Again, this is mostly up to the individual, but I believe that good and evil come hand in hand, however, evil is only in individual people, and not their religion/race.etc
hope this was interesting and that some people will rethink their imediate thought that we`re evil killers who sacrifice virgins and whatever.


What Do Satanists Think

Post 20

Catrin

"hooked on drugs dressing in black with the black eyeliner everyday always with the scars on the arm"!!! fair enough, make your point, but don`t you think it`s a bit shallow minded to generalise certain charactoristics to people?


Key: Complain about this post