Sex verus Cybersex

5 Conversations

What is Sex?

When talking about sex it must be made clear what is being talked about. In this I am referring to sex as sexual intercourse. This is the meaning from the dictionary:

"the inserting of the male's erect penis into the female's vagina, followed by ejaculation"

This is what I am referring to when I talk about sex.

What is Cybersex?

There is no dictionary meaning for cybersex, however, when I talk about cybersex I am referring to the passing of messages in a chatroom between two or more people, and how these messages are creations of a sexual fantasy.

Advantages of Cybersex

The Advantages of Cybersex are:

  • It stimulates the mind and can fulfil your fantasies.

  • There is no risk of Prgnancy.

  • There is no risk of Sexually Transmitted Dideases (STDs).

Disadvantages of Cybersex

The disadvantages of Cybersex are:

  • There is no physical contact.

  • You do not know who you are having Cybersex with.

  • There is nothing special about your experience.

  • You are unlikely to get orgasms from Cybersex.

Advantages of Sex

The advantages of Sex are:

  • There is intimate physical contact.

  • You know who you are having Sex with.

  • You may get orgasms.

  • The experience is special.

Disadvantages of Sex

The disadvantages of Sex are:

  • There is a risk of pregnancy.

  • There is a risk of Sexually Transmitted Dideases (STDs).

  • Having Sex at certain times can go against some religious beliefs.

Conclusion

Cybersex is good if you are looking for something new and a fun experience, or you are lonely and want some kind of sexual experience. There are also no health dangers to the people involved. Sex is good if you are wanting to express your love for someone in a special, intimate way. There may be risks, but Cybersex does not compare to the intimate expression of love that is in proper Sexual Intercourse.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A660476

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more