Greebos' Big One

1 Conversation



Hello all, thanks for tuning in... didn't think that I would be here, due to a silly cold my computer picked up last week. Yes, my little plastic pal who's fun to be with caught a virus... and went a little crazy on me, files went missing, both my disc drives disapeared, my graphics went to pot and my modem was no longer of this world. Thank goodness for back-ups, and a big thumbs down for virus protection, which appeared to not function. Ah well, it's all behind me now, and my computer is back to it's old annoying self again... poor thing hasn't been right since I bought it, but I would really miss it, if it wasn't here...

A sensible vote yet again this week, so let your fingers do the talking, and press the 'VOTE HERE' link below...

:o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o;:o)(o::o)(o::o)(o:




Would you like your say on the big issues of the day? Well here's your chance, click below to get transported to Greebo's voting booth, where you can answer the question of the week.

Results will be printed in two weeks time.



VOTE HERE

:o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o:

GREEBO'S BIG ONE RESULTS




This was the question asked a couple of weeks ago, and below is the results of the voting...

Which is your favourite REGULAR feature in The Post? All regular's taken from the 25th October 2001 issue of The Post.

  • A massive half of all Post readers, thats 50%, decided that Wowbagger's h2g2 life, was the best regular feature in The Post.

  • 11% of researchers always go and read, Notes From a Small Planet, as this was there favourite feature.

  • Another 11% loved the Frankie Roberto Interviews.

  • 7% of H2G2 researchers really laughed at the cartoon Paper Cuts.

  • An equal number (7%), enjoyed film news in , 24 Lies a Second.

  • My own Greebo's Big One also recieved 7% of reader acclaim.

  • 4% of researchers agreed that MaW's Musings was the on to read for them.

  • An equal 4% thought that Ask Prof deserved their vote.

  • Yet another 4% was very much taken with the jokers at So Long and Thanks For Laughing.




Wowee... what a superbly interesting vote this was. Not surprisingly Wowbagger came out on top with half of all votes going his way for his wonderful cartoon h2g2 life. When asked about this, Mister Bagger replied *, "I always like to be on top!!". So there you have it, The Post readers have spoken, and so has Mister Bagger.

Thank you all for voting on this one, and of course all the other, 'Big One's'. Keep up the good work folks...

* Absolutely no one was interviewed for this article!!



LEARN HOW TO DRAW CARTOONS.

Click the link to be taken to a page your can copy and print out.

Learn how to draw Eeyore.
-----------------------------------

Learn how to draw a dragon.
-----------------------------------

Learn how to draw Micky Mouse.
-----------------------------------

Learn how to draw Scooby Doo
-----------------------------------

Learn how to draw a porcupine... (I like this one)
-----------------------------------

Learn how to draw a cute kitten.
-----------------------------------

Learn how to draw a dinosaur.
-----------------------------------

Learn how to draw a poo... ~snigger~

:o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o::o)(o:


Send your letters and anything else to me here:- Greebo T. Cat


Thanks again everyone...

Greebs

15.11.01. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A658695

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more