A Conversation for HRH Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales

Interesting

Post 1

Scruff79

Good article, covering most of the important aspects of his life.
Well done smiley - smiley


Interesting

Post 2

Steve K.

Yes, a very deep article, most of which I was unaware of (being an American and all).

The recent tour of the USA by C&C was apparently somewhat underwhelming, as CNN reports:

"The royal tour has met a muted response in a Washington preoccupied with scandals involving top White House and congressional figures, battles over a Supreme Court vacancy and the rising death toll in Iraq. The weeklong visit, designed to bolster trans-Atlantic ties and promote Charles' environmentalist causes, also represents a coming-out for Camilla, 58, who married the prince in April after a relationship that stretched back three decades and was interrupted by their marriages to others. For many fans of the late Princess Diana, Camilla remains the woman who broke up the fairy-tale royal romance, although both Charles and Diana acknowledged having affairs before divorcing in 1996."

My impression is that the American public always prefers young and beautiful ... just look at our TV news crews ...

smiley - boingsmiley - divasmiley - jester


Interesting

Post 3

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Thanks for the comments smiley - smiley

What did you think of the BLOB? (the pic of HRH)

smiley - flyhi


Interesting

Post 4

Steve K.

I liked it, one of the better ones I've seen on the H2G2 front page. I don't see any credit, who did it?


Interesting

Post 5

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

The credit is there on the entry - underneath the referenced entries. (although I'm in Classic GOO skin so yours might be different)

Illustrated by
Community Artist Fairydoodler


Interesting

Post 6

Steve K.

OK, I found it. Nice job, CAFD. smiley - ok


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for HRH Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more