A Conversation for The Big Bang

alternative theories

Post 41

Cefpret

> black holes contravene Kirchoff's rules
> on Black Body Radiation

1) What are Kirchhoff's rules of BBR?
2) Black holes also emit BBR.
3) If your statement is true, this means that Kirchhoff's rules are not valid in all cases. Nothing new to physics. So what?


alternative theories

Post 42

spiralhill

If scientific rules can be broken at will what is the point of having them? The definition of black holes has been changed many times to adjust to new findings. Originally they were supposed to be so gravitationally strong that even light and other electromagnetic radiation cannot escape. Like much elese in BB theory this had to be adjusted.


alternative theories

Post 43

R. Daneel Olivaw -- (User 201118) (Member FFFF, ARS, and DOS) ( -O- )

"Originally they were supposed to be so gravitationally strong that even light and other electromagnetic radiation cannot escape. Like much elese in BB theory this had to be adjusted. "

No it didn't. It is still considered true that no electromagnetic radiation can escape from within the event horizon of a black hole. Harking radiation isn't a change in how black holes work, it is in implication of the origional theories that was only pointed out later. Quantum theory says that a vacuum is full of particle-antiparticle pairs that pop into existance and then annihliate. If a pair forms just outside the event horizon, it is possible for one particle to be pulled within the horizon while the other is not--in this case the one that does not fall in has nothing to annihliate with and it escapes, appearing to a distant observer as though it had been emmitted from the black hole--but in reality nothing actually left the black hole.


alternatives.

Post 44

johninf

The more I read about the big bang the more I am convinced it is wrong.
So I have written a web page.
ie
http://www.bigbangexposed.bravehost.com
Please send me your commets.
john


alternatives.

Post 45

scrusso

How come in schools and so many other places the big bang is taught as truth?? Sure they mention the word theory once in the beginning, but when talking about Christianity or Creation, they make sure and say that it's a "maybe" kinda thing, and spend like two lines saying what creation is and a whole chapter on what the big bang is??? Don't even say that the big bang is taught as theory, cause i've been taught it as truth, and only hearing the word theory, once!! I hear creation taught and the Bible taught, as literature, but it's mentioned so many times that it's, "just a religion" as if that's not important at all!! it's not right!! it makes me REALLY MAD!! i don't believe the big bang at all, and you can't say that creationists believe it cause i know that they don't ok!! i know a whole bunch of ppl who don't believe it!!!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more