A Conversation for How to Make Sex with a Condom Safer and More Enjoyable

and now... to practice !

Post 1

Connie L

Thanks a lot for this very informative, clear, and usefull piece. I am now smiley - runing back home to start and practice !

I particularly appreciate the "limp member" part, which is a really difficult wrapping with the 100% manual method.
Although recently I find it hard (!) to find my man in a limp state, lucky me !...

And the "balloon effect" might be particularly funny for parties and birthdays...smiley - biggrin

Thanks again !smiley - smooch

Connie L.


and now... to practice !

Post 2

Zarniroop (er.... I'll think of something amusing to put here soon!)

Glad you liked the article Connie!

Hope you're enjoying the practice smiley - winkeye


Also I enjoyed looking at bits of yr website! smiley - smiley
Z.


and now... to practice !

Post 3

Big Sis Opt Minister of love, life and laughter and ACE

Does this mean that the female has to put it on the male? I thought the male was perfectly able in applying one himself.


and now... to practice !

Post 4

Connie L

Darling,

I find most men "perfectly able" in nothing at all... smiley - winkeye

(a bit) more seriously, isn't it a nice way to add that unconvenient piece of rubber into foreplays ?
The female does not _have_ to do anything in particular, but when helping a partner to put on a rubber (whether he is a novice, or a bit unsure on how to do it, or a bit lazy, or just enjoying the helping hand... or mouth !), I found this technic very efficient, and fun, and sexy, and safe.

Love,

smiley - divaConnie L.


and now... to practice !

Post 5

Zarniroop (er.... I'll think of something amusing to put here soon!)

smiley - laughsmiley - biggrin

Thanks Connie, not really keeping much track of things on here recently, tho i'm glad someone with your sensibilities is! smiley - winkeye

Z.


and now... to practice !

Post 6

Researcher 241750

I have had this done to me - it's a brilliant way to make sure that "Mr Floppy" doesn't come to visit at any point during the process.

I always feel (more than a little) self concious if I have to roll it down myself unless the girl is very good at making me forget myself - and that sort of kills the mood for me.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more