The Anti-Cat Federation Air Force HeadQuarters

4 Conversations

A sea plane

The Anti-Cat Federation AirForce was founded to eradicate the cat menace from the face of the earth.



Funds being a bit limited we are only able to afford some WW1 surplus planes, being the versatile Sopwith Pups.



Although underpowered and seemingly held together by chewing gum and good intentions they are remarkably versatile and , most importantly, cheap.



So turn your faces skywards my friends and be aware that that aerial dogfight you can see IS in fact a bunch of Dogz fighting.

Airplane

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A616844

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more