A Conversation for Athens, Illinois, USA

What are you kidding me?

Post 1

Researcher 198656

It had to be a snooty little tea drinking, crumpet eating, queen loving, union jack waving, moat swimming, non-flossing, beatle-loving, limey englishman who wrote that ignorant and insulting information about Athens, Illinois.

I mean you didn't even mention the Casey's!!!!!


What are you kidding me?

Post 2

Researcher 198760

Ahh!
?Ya silly boner..Can't ya figger out that the "researcher" isn't really a blarney stone kissin, foul breathed, non-flossin' flat chested Old Englander? The English know better than to put down their own prodigy. Fer God Sake we named a major thoroughfare in Mee-nard County "Canterbury Road"--after that Shakespearean fellow--or was it Martin Luther...Whatever! It was a Athenian who wrote that hideous, scathing, honest, bs review of our fair city!
For shame-
Maybe he got stuck in the Art room one time too many...No air conditioning and the pig farm wafting it noxious air into his nostrils...
Bless you Marc. Glad to know the education provided in Athens got you into one of the premier colleges in the midwest.


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Athens, Illinois, USA

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more