A Conversation for My Life with a Cyst on My Brain

Thanks

Post 1

LadySaotome

Thanks for sharing this story. We just found out last night that my sister-in-law has a cyst where her right temporal lobe should be. She had a seizure last week and lost her memory for several days which led to the testing that found the cyst. They think she's probably had it all her life, also.

They are planning to monitor her to see how often she had the seizures and then are going to decide whether they should attempt removal or not. Reading your story is very reassuring to us so thank you so much for sharing. (I saw in another post you mentioned you may know of a good doctor in the midwest? My sister-in-law lives in Texas - is that somewhat close?)


Thanks

Post 2

Feisor - -0- Generix I made it back - sortof ...

The author of this article hasn't posted since 2005, so unfortunately I don't think that you will get a reply.

I am sure that, should they return they will be pleased that you found some help from their story.

Feisor
ACE

smiley - peacedove


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more