A Conversation for On Being an Artist's Model

Great!

Post 1

EMILdotSE

Thanx for the brilliant entry!
I myself is an artist and its great to hear the other point of view. Generally i feel its hard to talk to the models because of the intimacy of the relationship. What i mean is that i know many models feel somewhat ocward posing nude, no matter how they feel about their own bodies, and i dont want to invade their personal space. so i keep it professional. And as such i dont feel its right to discuss the subject with them. Even out of session.
Was a great read. Thank you for the insight.
Hey you got me to register!

peace
Emil

ps. sorry for my english. hope you understood what i was trying to say =)


Great!

Post 2

Ashley



Understood loud and clear smiley - smiley

How are you finding the site?


Great!

Post 3

EMILdotSE

Well as a BIG Douglas Adams fan i just love this site. Its amazing to me how many great articles is beeing published. Now, if i only had a real physical HHGTTG it would be even greater =) Subethernet would shurely rule ; )

Kepp up the good work =)

peace
Emil


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more