A Conversation for Innovox Connectivity Lounge, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Wow! That sounds like a really neat place.

Post 1

J. Nigel Aalst

So, it's a shame that I don't live very close. I suppose Florida isn't *that* far away, but I'm going back to New York soon, and that's a heck of a drive for a cup of coffee and a game of Scrabble.


Wow! That sounds like a really neat place.

Post 2

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

Sounds like a wonderful franchising opportunity... smiley - ok


Wow! That sounds like a really neat place.

Post 3

Researcher 180480

It is.

Hi, I'm Andy, one of the Let's Try This! Players (as mentioned above), and an Innovox regular. There's a remarkable accepting quality about the place: the people there don't care who you are or how you identify yourself, they just accept it. It's really kinda nice. The staff is friendly and rather interesting, and Jeff lets a two-bit improv troupe perform there, so rock on.

***Begin self-promotion***

Let's Try This! can be contacted through
[URL removed by moderator]

***End shameless, shameless self promotion***


Wow! That sounds like a really neat place.

Post 4

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

If you post URLs on your own home page, they won't be removed... Unless they change the rules... Again...


Wow! That sounds like a really neat place.

Post 5

Administrator-General (5+0+9)*3+0

Actually, the BBC must not be paying attention to let this entry through in the first place. I mean, it's a recommendation for a commercial establishment.

Still, it's a very nice entry. Life, the Universe, and Everything need more entries like this.


Wow! That sounds like a really neat place.

Post 6

J. Nigel Aalst

If I read the rules correctly, this kind of entry is still allowed, but no blatant advertising is. Of course, it's up to the editor/moderator type people to define that line.


Key: Complain about this post