A Conversation for Oasis - the Band

OASIS

Post 1

sooty cardiff

THERE RUBBISH AND THERE MUSIC STINKS


OASIS

Post 2

Secretly Not Here Any More

Well, that's real constructive criticism of the band! How about telling us why you think it's rubbish? I think the lyrics are fantastic and although recently the actual sound has lost some of its raw quality they are one of the top bands in the UK at the moment and rank in the all time top 10 English bands. But that's my opinion.


OASIS

Post 3

Blim_Blimmer

Well sooty your from cardiff, so what do you know? stick to velcro gloves and big green wellies, and keep your manic's dross!!!!! as for Oasis I still find it hard to believe that people can rate 'whats the story morning glory' higher than 'Definately maybe'. Definately maybe IS the best album Oasis have ever done, and I would fight to the death with anyone who disagree's. Don't get me wrong their all excellent albums, but Definately maybe tops them all.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more