The Minister's Cat

2 Conversations


This party game is also a great way to pass time on long car trips.

All players sit in a circle. The first player describes the minister's cat with any adjective that starts with the letter A. Example: "The minister's cat is an adorable cat." The next player must also use the letter A - such as "The minister's cat is an angry cat." and so on all the way around the circle.

When it comes back to the first player the letter B is used - example: "The minister's cat is a bashful cat." When you reach X, you may use words begining with 'ex'.

Anyone who can't come up with an adjective or repeats one that was already used is out of the game.

Game One

  • The minister's cat is an abnormal cat.
  • The minister's cat is a brittle cat.
  • The minister's cat is a cantankerous cat.
  • The minister's cat is a dubious cat.
  • The minister's cat is an evil cat.
  • The minister's cat is a frisky cat.
  • The minister's cat is a gregarious cat.
  • The minister's cat is a helpful cat.
  • The minister's cat is an iconoclastic cat.
  • The minister's cat is a jovial cat.
  • The minister's cat is a kitschy cat.
  • The minister's cat is a luminous cat.
  • The minister's cat is a magnanimous cat.
  • The minister's cat is a nostalgic cat.
  • The minister's cat is a optimistic cat.
  • The minister's cat is a pleasant cat.
  • The minister's cat is a quarrelsome cat.
  • The minister's cat is a rambunctious cat.
  • The minister's cat is a satiated cat.
  • The minister's cat is a tumultuous cat.
  • The minister's cat is a undesirable cat.
  • The minister's cat is a vulnerable cat.
  • The minister's cat is a waxy cat.
  • The minister's cat is a extravagant cat.
  • The minister's cat is a yellow cat.
  • The minister's cat is a zealous cat.
smiley - cat

Rhythmic Enhancement

Some play this game to a clapping rhythm (slap knees - clap hands) and the answers must be given on a certain clap. This ensures that the game moves at a reasonable pace. Then, as the game goes on, the rhythm (speed) is increased.

Example:

*slap knees*

"the Minister's cat" *clap hands on "cat"*

*slap hand*

"is a ---- cat" *clap hands on "cat"*

I would like to thank Feisor for being more rythmicly inclined than I am.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A574832

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more