A Conversation for 'Magnolia' - the Film

Magnolia is beautiful

Post 1

§Øn¥© ( Widow Of Joey Ramone )

smiley - mod

I am like you, I buy a dvd when I haven't even seen the film, it's bizarre cos I avoid every single review till I make up my own mind without beign influenced by anyone b4.

I was shocked to see how wonderful and sensitve Anderson is. Boogie Nights was a major film, there is nothing I didn't like in the film because it didn't try to be perfect and there is where Anderson succeds, or he makes it easy (if you know what I mean ).

He uses the soundtrack like no one, who eles can use Supertramp and Aimee Man and make is soo good? even E.L.O. i Boogie Nights was superb.

smiley - love'Secretary'smiley - love by Shainberg, another film that I bought without even knowing anything about it (and a very booring title) about a month a go I was literally blown away by Maggie Gyllenhal perfromance... what a wonderful and different film and love story here ! between black comedie and sadness altoguther.

Thanks for the entrance it's a pleasure to see a film like this mentined !!

smiley - mod


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more