MJ's h2g2 League of Super Powers Character

0 Conversations

The H2G2 League of
˜Super Powers˜

As a member of the h2g2 Leage of SuperPowers, the Changeling is an alien being to Earth. A seemingingly ageless entity from another dimension, this shapeshifter of incredible strength found the planet Earth to be most welcoming.

Real Name: Hyrth, but prefers to be known as Jack.
Occupation: Unemployed.
Group Affiliation: H2G2 League of Super Powers
Residence: A small apartment in Soho, London, UK.

Height: 5'8" when in humanoid form.
Weight: 13 St, but varies dependant on shape chosen.
Eye Colour: Red.
Hair Colour: Black.

Powers: Super-Strength, Flight and Shapeshifting Ability. The Changeling has the power of flight due to his ability to control inter-dimensional space. His super-strength comes from the fact that he is alien to the planet Earth and the gravitational and magnetic energies applied on Earth alter how his body interprets its environment.

Weapons: None. The Changeling does not use weapons of any sort as he disapproves of them. Due to his shapeshifting abilities he is able to either change himself into a bludgeoning weapon for other super heroes to use in battle or alter shape into anything that may aid in his fights with nefarious ne'er-do-wells.

History: Hyrth is an inter-dimensional being. He is what some may consider a traveller, looking for the best place to hang his coat. He is humanoid in form, slight and lightly muscled. His skin has a lustrous gold sheen, and striking short cut black hair sometimes hides his hard and often impish red eyes. When in his natural humanoid form he wears a black leather jacket, Doc Marten boots and black 'combat' trousers. Sometimes he prefers a simple trenchcoat and has on occasion taken to carrying a black umbrella.

War on his home world left Hyrth with no family, and he took to hitch-hiking across universes and dimensions searching for that missing something. During his numerous adventures he fell foul of a number of authorities across the known universe, and a few unknown ones too. With a knack for getting into difficult situations, his smart mouth and quick wit have got him into trouble many times. But he is honourable, and upholds the ideals of justice. Sometimes selfish, his continual ability to find or make problems for himself led him to the planet Earth in order to give a bounty hunter the slip. The price on his head forced Hyrth to train his body into the ancient art of Svung-Kiit (shapeshifting). This has saved him from being found by many inter-dimensional head-hunters.

Soon after becoming comfortable on Earth, Hyrth the Changeling noticed the tireless work of the League of Superpowers and approached the Spectre to aid in the fight against inhumanities the world over, seeing as he thought it was all rather cool and mysterious.

A picture of the Changeling


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A5526911

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

References

External Links

Not Panicking Ltd is not responsible for the content of external internet sites

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more