Announcements

0 Conversations


Meets

Rumours abound that the next h2g2 Meet is in the process of being arranged. Not so much rumours, infact, more a promise from Peta! So, keep your eyes peeled... we will inform you as soon as something concrete appears!


The Musehome

The Musehome is currently having an auction at the newly opened Polyhymnia Speech Hall to raise money to build a school for little muses everywhere.

Do drop by and... and take your virtual money with you!


Iris Cafe

The Iris Cafe has JUST opened its
doors!!! Not only does the Iris Cafe offer a colourful atmosphere, but also 'Truly Inspired Food'. Why not check out if they have your favourite meal there?


The h2g2 Soapbox

Are you confused/upset/delighted with the changes at h2g2 since its return under the auspices of the BBC? Do you want to make a point? If so, pop along to the Community Soapbox and make your views known! This is THE place to go to discuss the state of the h2g2 community.


All entries to this feature should be mailed to shazzPRME. Please mark the subject 'Announcements'.


12.04.01. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A534520

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more