A Conversation for A Guide to the Menu at Starbucks

What the Crack coffee?

Post 1

tacsatduck- beware the <sheep> lie

When I moved to New York I tried some of the Starbucks coffee and could of sworn they must of been adding crack cus that stuff was strong.

Also I find I like messing with the people that think they are all hi and mighty working behind the counter by messing up my order as much as possible.

i.e. instead of ordering a Venti I just say I want a biggin and what ever the word I am pronouncing I make sure to add many more consonants It usually messes with the person behind the counter and I don't care if they think I might be a dumb redneck.

But that's just me.


What the Crack coffee?

Post 2

unremarkable: Lurker, OMFC, LPAS

You know, I like this approach... I may have to try is sometime... thanks for the idea smiley - smiley


What the Crack coffee?

Post 3

tacsatduck- beware the <sheep> lie

Let me know how it works out for you.


What the Crack coffee?

Post 4

Matthew G P Coe

I suppose we could just replace "Venti" with "Big Motha----a" (a la Samuel L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction) and still get the point across... smiley - winkeye


What the Crack coffee?

Post 5

tacsatduck- beware the <sheep> lie

smiley - laugh mabye

smiley - chick
(smiley - cuddlesmiley - bunny)


What the Crack coffee?

Post 6

felinedrillingbehindsofa

have many issues with the comments about starbucks....they do offer fairtrade as coffee of the day once a month....they always offer it in a cafetiere...they pay almost fairtrade prices for all of the coffee they buy...they buy from indiviual farms and workers cooperatives to ensure that the coffee growers receive the profit not the middle man....none of the coffee is genetically modified....most is organically grown even if not certified (the farms generally can't afford certification...costs thousands of dollars)...the coffee at starbucks tastes stronger because is roasted darker than most....most people think this is a good thing....sorry....my starbucks rant could go on for a while...but I think that people automatically group starbucks with macdonalds before they have accurately researched anything......


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more