A Conversation for Games to Play In a Queue at a Supermarket Checkout

Being a jerk

Post 1

Goyahkla

A game (or practical joke, depends on your state of mind) I play right before throwing a party is this:
Place all sorts of party stuff (booze, beer, potatoe chips, peanuts, whatever) on the conveyor belt and place right in the middle of the load, Pampers, or baby food. These things are pretty expensive.
When the checkout person tells you the total, looks nervous into your wallet, and ask them to take away the baby products. Say something about the kid being not that important to you, drinking is, and be as much of a jerk as you can be.
Then watch reactions...


Being a jerk

Post 2

Researcher 234658

My husband always worries about shopping for condoms as I normally ask him to get some random item I've forgotten like a cabbage, bread, mayonnaise etc. He always wonders what the checkout person will think he's going to do with these items. So I suggest that this could become a new game: 100 things to do with condoms, a cabbage, some bread and a jar of mayonnaise - or whatever you have bought (or whatever the person in front has bought).


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more