A Conversation for How to Use Herbs and Spices in Cooking

Mixed Spices

Post 1

Yeliab {h2g2as}

I have found that buying Garam Masala mixed spices is a truly superb way to make excelent atsting and smelling curries. Mix a bit with oil and then cook the meat/vegi meat (I'm a veggie) and this will allow the flavour to soak into the meat/not meat. Fry some onyons and garlic diced in some butter in a pot, add tomatoes if your making a red masala sause, then ass some choped vegies and most cirtainly some largeish pieces of potatoes cook in some (tiny ammount) water and add some flour to thicken it. Add the garam masala as well in targe quantities and poss some tumeric.

Then add lost of thick plane yohgart and the meat/not meat. Cook through and possibly but it in the oven for a while.

With the rice add some pilau rice seasoning which can be brought at many supermarkets etc. This makes it tast wonderful.

Was oregano included? Becasue I love that just sprinkled on some pasta and chese.

yeliab


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more