A Conversation for Albert-System Clarinets

Different clarinet-systems

Post 1

Woodwind

Can anyone tell me more about the Muller-clarinet?
Or about other old systems?
I have an old clarinet with 11 or 12 keys ( I will check soon) and no rings. The register-key is on the back. I´m very curious about what instrument it could bee. I want to learn more about older clarinets in any system.
Please, help me anyone.


Different clarinet-systems

Post 2

Vip

The Muller? I got to learn one of those once, but only once. I've learn nearly all of what I know from Rendell's book, 'The Clarinet'. It has a lot of information on the history and development of the clarinet, but it is a little out of date.

I came here to let you know that you need to put an introduction on your Space. Click on the 'edit Space button' and type something, anything! Thankfully you posted something, so I could get hold of you! I'll talk to you a bit more when I can post on your Space.

Welcome to the wonderful world of h2g2!

VIPx


Key: Complain about this post

Different clarinet-systems

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more