Agony Aunt

0 Conversations

After reading the fora, it's obvious we have problems. But these are not the normal sort of problems for the normal sort of Agony Aunt. So we didn't get a normal Agony Aunt.


Dear Agony Aunt,

I am happily married to a lovely man but he has one glitch that I cannot seem to ignore any longer, his love for his toys :-( . When we were first married I was his only toy but now it seems that he has got bored and has tossed me aside for something new. What can I do to turn myself back into his 'toy'?

Sign me,

Tossed aside :-(


Dear Tossed,

The question you should be asking isn't how to turn yourself into his toy, but how to turn him into your toy . I mean which would you rather have; him toying with you, or you toying with him? All it takes is a bit of sneaky side-stepping and, before long, you will have him thinking he's doing everything for his enjoyment when, in reality, he's doing it for yours. Think of the possibilities, not only will you be getting the attention you are craving, but everything you own will be in working order . Men; don't ya love 'em?


AA

If you have an unusual problem that you would like our unusual Agony Aunt to help you with, them please mail Agony Aunt direct!


Agony Aunt


10.01.00. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A474699

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more