A Conversation for Critical Rationalism

Cyberspaces

Post 1

Wonko

How do cyberspaces, that is human invented models dealing with human created questions only, fit in? They are real in a sense, but have no connection to nature.

Has anybody aksed this question before: What would life be like if mankind restricted itself to real life questions only? No religions, no philosophy, no myths.

We'd have a lot of spare time to think about the real problems: the evolution of Humanism.

I think that only Logical Positivism provides some mechanism to avoid these cyberspaces.


Cyberspaces

Post 2

Simonus

frankly i think the place would be a hell of a lot more peaceful - less wars, terrorism etc.. and wed probably invent things alot quicker... (eg more time on science)


Cyberspaces

Post 3

Wonko

Yes!

I think USA have to learn that first: how to live without religion as not to be a target for religious fanatics.


Cyberspaces

Post 4

Simonus

sounds good to me


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more