A Conversation for Lego

Image processing

Post 1

HollePolle

Is anyone already playing with the new image processing stuff with camera and pc?!?


Image processing

Post 2

JJMayday

I reckon you're talking about the LEGO Studios playtheme. It has just recently hit the shops in the US, but will follow later on in the rest of the world. The Playtheme has already won several innovative awards and should be on of the next-generation best-sellers.

In the basic kit you will find a camera, video-editing software and various LEGO-bricks. The quality of the camera can be compared with several available webcams, but I think it has better colours. The editing software is a bless! Although there isn't that many features, it gets the job done. And as it is perfect for kids, some adults should be able to get the basic principles of videoediting...


Image processing

Post 3

HollePolle

I will keep my eyes open for them in German shops.

HP.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more