Bad Novel Project, part one

0 Conversations

Since a book is really just a series of pages with writing on them, and a novel is a series of pages with lies on them,

it follows that anyone with a fictional bint can fill a series of pages with lies with very little effort. There are people, however, who believe that they cannot write. They never go to the effort of trying. The published authors of novels are often people who cannot write but will not be convinced of that fact. Here is proof that I cannot write but have not been stopped yet.


Kind to him out of curiosity, people took his daughter to be a saint beyond reach of normal conversation.


While the cat clung to the screen door, Neal Armstrong stepped onto the moon.


Three flavours at once were more than enough for Gatherer Mather, and her brothers, Hunter, Tanner and Schnorer.


There were no enemies there, just friends who couldn't stand each other anymore.


Time stood still while her colon rushed ahead.


Sex bothered her because it was difficult to be anal retentive, orgasmic and a Reform Christian Druid at the same time.


The corn flakes were stale and the milk was too soon from the cow.


The drummer was stone deaf, but he had a good feel. He would begin and they would follow.


With a characteristic noise, the squirrel hit the windshield of the jetliner at 40,000 feet.


He cried because there were no ardwolves in the animal cracker box.


If the brakes held out, the car might remain on the bridge until it was nearly vertical.


She thought of a reply but decided to save it for a more suitable victim.


The flowers were in bloom and the fertilizer business was no longer in high cotton.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A45415000

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more