2005 London Terror Attacks

19 Conversations

Today's explosions in Central London have left many feeling confused, scared and concerned. We've decided to create this page to provide h2g2 Community members with a place to discuss how they feel about the attacks and to keep in contact with friends.

We ask that this page is not used to spread panic or to speculate on the people behind the attacks. Those discussions are probably best saved for another time.

For more information on the attacks, please visit BBC News.


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A4387836

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more